Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Change of Focus

I've decided to change the focus of Kaleidoscopic Resonance (at least for this first issue) to stories that use strong sensory details in ANY of the senses, rather than just focusing on hearing for the first issue. After the devastating lack of submissions, I figured I would have more luck if I broadened the scope a bit. I figure I'll separate the stories by the strongest sense they use and have a section for each sense, perhaps. Now I've got two submissions - both from friends who are very amateur writers (if you could even call them writers). But with a little editorial work with their stories, this magazine may actually feature someone's work other than my own! If any of you have a story you think would fit, please feel free to send them my way. :) Hope everyone else is having better luck than I am.

No comments: