Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm not a website moron!

Okay so today I decided what the hell let's start making StickBall for real. I registered at wordpress and got down to business. So, me, the one with all the questions about design and how do I do this just started messing around. I picked a template, I made my own header and started making pages. After about an hour or so I really liked the way it was looking. Not gonna lie I'm kind of proud of myself. Earlier in the semester it seemed like something so foreign, something that I was incapable of doing and now I have the page all set up. I really like the way it looks right now, and I might just leave it for good, but I think I'm going to try and personalize the design a bit more. Go for the original idea that I had about the mixed skyline. The header I chose now is an actual photo that I took driving along the BQE with my parents. So it's original. I don't know if taking photos of skylines and cutting them up from online and making my own would be copyright infringement. Do any of you know if it is?

No comments: