So I've emailed Todd Dills my interview questions. I only had eight questions ready figuring that I'd email him back based on his answers. I'm really interested to see how he responded to a lot of the questions I raised.
The only other interview I've ever done was with Elizabeth Bernstein from The Big Ugly Review and that went extremely well. It still worries me though because these people are doing me a favor and they don't really have to take it seriously I guess. When it comes to that they could just answer in two sentences and that's it. What do I do with that? Anytime I do an interview I'm extremely nervous. I also had to interview someone with my dream job this semester and my favorite author in the entire world, Diana Gabaldon agreed to do the interview, I was shocked. As I was thinking of questions to ask her pertaining to the life of a full time writer I was more stressed out then I've ever been in my entire life. I guess I'm just wondering if doing this gets any easier, just the constant anxiety of wondering what the hell they're gonna say.
Oh about Story Week,
Aimee Bender's piece was fantastic and Christina Garcia's voice annoyed me. I also don't know how I feel about her writing. There's something there obviously but I don't know if it is something I actually enjoy. I mean it's good, but I don't know. I can't quite put my finger on it. Then again maybe it was just her mousy squeaky voice that made it that way. Who knows.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment