Like my dad used to tell us kids while on lengthy road trips, when being grilled on how much longer, "We're getting closer every minute." Then he'd usually slap somebody's finger out of their nose.
Even though everything seemed overwhelming a few weeks ago, I can almost see the final point of destination. I have received two printable short stories with at least one more on the way. With my own contribution(s) I'll hopefully have enough to make an interesting prototype. That's my mantra, anyway. My main concern is the artwork. I'll have to shop around on the net for downloadable artwork that will correspond with each story, all along keeping with the theme. It's like mowing the yard - I have to keep going 'round in circles until it's done.
Another issue that is taking my attention is trying to get published somewhere. I recently picked up a copy of "Writer's Market," and have been shuffling through it. Now all I have to do is write something worth publishing.
No comments:
Post a Comment