Saturday, April 19, 2008

One Author Gets Brownie Points

One of my authors is making me feel better about being an editor. Today I received her final edit on the piece that we've been working on together for quite sometime and truthfully I think we're both happy with it. I just went in and did a few line edits but other then that it's ready to go. This made me feel really good about what I'm doing with StickBall as opposed to how I'd been feeling before. The two other authors that I'd heard back from were rather difficult toward my edits and I just felt like, "Hey I'm trying to help you guys out."

It felt really good to have a piece finalized and finished, completely ready to post online at the zine. Now I'm just waiting on everyone else. It's one less thing on my mind at the moment so that really helps.

No comments: