skip to main | skip to sidebar

Small Press Publishing

The collaborative blog of the Columbia College Small Press Publishing class.

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's all about Craig's little list

I posted a request on craigslist.org for "Designer Needed for New Zine," and within 24 hours received 7 replies.  My post pointed out that it is a non-paying gig, that the only real compensation is the chance to buff their portfolio.  Some have even forwarded links to their work.

It seems that everything is getting back on track, but at this point I still get bent whichever way the wind blows.  
Posted by Eric at 12:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (105)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ▼  April (29)
      • Coming down the home stretch
      • God Porn Press Release
      • Just When You Thought Going to Print Meant "Done"
      • Web Comic in StickBall?
      • When Tapes Attack (Or don't, in this case)
      • The editing monster
      • My love/hate relationship with InDesign.
      • One Author Gets Brownie Points
      • It's all about Craig's little list
      • Cheap and Lazy- cater to it
      • More Editor Woes
      • SRANGER THINGS ONLINE!?
      • "That's Almost a Wrap People"
      • The Tooth that Told the Truth
      • Link online
      • so much for brevity. har har.
      • I like my books as books
      • Reread of Water Off A Black Dog's Back
      • I'm not a website moron!
      • Organizized
      • I'M ALMOST DONE!!!
      • OH BOY
      • Paint for Macs?
      • Print Quotes
      • Plan B
      • Getting Closer
      • "ONE MAN ARMY"
      • April 8 class
      • Change of Focus
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (39)
    • ►  January (5)

Contributors

  • Anna Louise
  • Bruce Kent
  • Candace
  • Jonathan
  • Katie
  • Logan
  • Madame Rae Rae
  • Monica
  • Seena
  • Zack
  • yarnspinner