So at first I was getting kind of overwhelmed when I was editing my friends' pieces they had sent me, because (unexpectedly) I was actually timid to tell them about the changes I thought they should make, especially the poetry.
I guess when it's someone I don't know, it's a lot easier to address it professionally. But other than that, I feel like my project is really starting to come together.
The only thing I wish I had was some sort of paint program on my Mac for my cover. Does any one know if there's a similar program that Apple sells?
Also did any one realize that we only have like 6 more classes? That's kind of frightening...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You may be interested in the free download of Art Rage:
http://www.ambientdesign.com/artrage.html
The difference between the free and the paid versions just boils down to layers. Other than that, it should be a decent sub for Paint on a Mac OS. Anyway, hope that helps!
Post a Comment