So maybe it's the end of the world.
Not really, but I'm about to scream. Here's what happened:
My friend borrowed a camera from his school and brought it to my house on Saturday night, where many people were gathered with alcohol. Don't worry; the camera was not harmed at any point in the night, nor was it stolen, both of which kind of surprised me. Anyway, he set it up and we had this chair and all this great lighting and a line of people who wanted to tell drunk stories and then Pooty, my friend who brought the camera, realized that he didn't have a tape. HE DIDN'T HAVE A TAPE TO RECORD ANY VIDEO ON!!!! This was both of our faults, seeing as I just assumed he'd bring it, and he forgot all about the part where you need a tape to record videos. Because sometimes he is an idiot. But really, I love him for getting the camera.
Anyway, so I didn't get any drunk videos on Saturday, and I still haven't heard from my writers. But it's okay. Because I have decided to use my awesome digital camera to do the video, because it's easier than dragging around Pooty and his borrowed camera, especially because he forgets about tape. And I wrote one drunk story and got a few non-writerly friends of mine to tell me some drunk stories or promise to write them down.
So it's not the end of the world. And I won't get an F in this class, because I WILL actually have something to put up on the internet before the semester is over. I promise.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go to Club Foot. Those fame-desperate Hipster will tell all and probably put out but be careful, you may be going home with some "Tainted Love".
Post a Comment