skip to main | skip to sidebar

Small Press Publishing

The collaborative blog of the Columbia College Small Press Publishing class.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'M ALMOST DONE!!!

GOT ALL THE SUBMISSIONS.

LOOKING FOR PRINT QUOTES? MAY ALREADY HAVE AN IN WITH A BUDDY.

CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT I REALLY WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE...

WAITING FOR THE START UP CASH.

AUDIO8.COM
Posted by Bruce Kent at 4:13 PM

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey - if you could fill me in on what you know about print quotes, I'd appreciate it.

eric.a.hanson@comcast.net

April 11, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (105)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ▼  April (29)
      • Coming down the home stretch
      • God Porn Press Release
      • Just When You Thought Going to Print Meant "Done"
      • Web Comic in StickBall?
      • When Tapes Attack (Or don't, in this case)
      • The editing monster
      • My love/hate relationship with InDesign.
      • One Author Gets Brownie Points
      • It's all about Craig's little list
      • Cheap and Lazy- cater to it
      • More Editor Woes
      • SRANGER THINGS ONLINE!?
      • "That's Almost a Wrap People"
      • The Tooth that Told the Truth
      • Link online
      • so much for brevity. har har.
      • I like my books as books
      • Reread of Water Off A Black Dog's Back
      • I'm not a website moron!
      • Organizized
      • I'M ALMOST DONE!!!
      • OH BOY
      • Paint for Macs?
      • Print Quotes
      • Plan B
      • Getting Closer
      • "ONE MAN ARMY"
      • April 8 class
      • Change of Focus
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (39)
    • ►  January (5)

Contributors

  • Anna Louise
  • Bruce Kent
  • Candace
  • Jonathan
  • Katie
  • Logan
  • Madame Rae Rae
  • Monica
  • Seena
  • Zack
  • yarnspinner