You see, the thing of it is "Indie" press' ultimately cannot survive in today's world due to perpetual revenue problems beyond their's or anyone's control. While I support them in their efforts, my own experiences have taught me what I continue to say: "Until you collect enough capital, YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME". It's not about fighting the man, now you have to pimp the man. It's not a life conviction, just a temporary strategy to meet your own personal goal.
1 comment:
You see, the thing of it is "Indie" press' ultimately cannot survive in today's world due to perpetual revenue problems beyond their's or anyone's control. While I support them in their efforts, my own experiences have taught me what I continue to say: "Until you collect enough capital, YOU MUST PLAY THE GAME". It's not about fighting the man, now you have to pimp the man. It's not a life conviction, just a temporary strategy to meet your own personal goal.
Post a Comment