skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Small Press Publishing
The collaborative blog of the Columbia College Small Press Publishing class.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Not mandatory, but recommended
An
interview with Pat Strachan
, editor at FSG, that I think speaks to a lot of what we discussed last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(105)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(19)
▼
February
(39)
Stranger Things Happen
The Search for a Host
Not mandatory, but recommended
Assignment for next week
Clink, Mission Statement I
Faux Tales
HIT ME AGAIN AND AGAIN
Dogwelder: Redux
Anonymous City: The Mealworm Mission
Invisible Arc - Mission Statement
mission statement
Publishing is a problematic business
RUBs Magazine - Mission
Kaleidoscopic Resonance's Mission
Mission Statement
Ascender
God por'n Mission Design
ALL IN ALL!
ALL IN ALL!
A Necessary Evil
What happened to the good old days?
Being a Pimp
Assignment for 2/19
Shit! I forgot a title!
small audience vs. no audience at all... which wou...
What I take with me.
Zines Zines and More Zines
Clarification
2/5 to 2/12
Just for Fun?
Fiction Writers Are Ego-Whores
Everyzine Is Wonderful, In Its Own Way
A Walk Down Zinemory Lane
Zines to the rescue!!!
Paper: Here to Stay, or like, SOOOOOO last week?
Tuesday night, 2/5
Zine Scene
Patterson: Phone(y)?
The Zine Scene
►
January
(5)
Contributors
Anna Louise
Bruce Kent
Candace
Jonathan
Katie
Logan
Madame Rae Rae
Monica
Seena
Zack
yarnspinner
No comments:
Post a Comment