Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Assignment for next week

Complete outline of project to hand in.

Mock-up of project due. What a mock-up means is the first few pages of your project, including a cover. What I'd like to see in there is a logo or banner, your mission statement and guidelines, and a sample piece. These can be very rough, but I want you thinking about design now, and what shape you want your project to take.

If you're doing an online project, then this will be fairly rough, maybe even handdrawn if you're not familiar with web design at all. Also, for the web, I want included in your mock-up a couple of sites with similar looks or feels.

Also: Don't forget that you must have a confirmed interview with a professional in small press publishing when you come to class on Tuesday. If you need help finding someone, check out the CLMP membership list found in this post from the beginning of class

2 comments:

yarnspinner said...

The interview's gonna go down but I don't have a confirmed date cos' those guys are from Berkeley if you know what I mean.

yarnspinner said...

Shit, my last post is under "Directions", not "Small Press Publishing". I believe I accidentally created another "blog" section. HHHH.....I feel like one of those old men who's outta touch with the times.